Welcome to my humble blog........

I came across this site because Viv told me about a friend's "must see" Blog - which I finally found because it's 'dot' not "@" blogspot.com.

I somehow ended up with my own Blog but I had no idea what the heck to do said Blog. I decided on it's original content whilst chatting with a guy I met online who I called The Lounge Singer. He thought I was funny and suggested that I write my witticisms down.

It started out with me pecking away at the keyboard for the sake of posterity. Eventually, it took on a new life and it morphed into a Blog of my online dating experiences.

I hope you enjoy alittlebrowndog

NOTE: Should you find yourself the subject of one of my essays, don't get all jerked up. Stand up, smile and be proud that you made such an impression on me - because it's not easy.

Hugs!!!!!


Tuesday, May 5, 2015

He Was A Police Officer

He was so young and full of life.
He was a rookie who had his whole adult life ahead of him.
He came from a family of cops who made it home night after night. He was a son, a friend and a Police Officer.

He was supposed to find a girl, get married and have babies.
He was going to buy a home that he could fill with relatives and friends for holidays and the big game.
He would see his children run to the door when they heard his car pull in the driveway.
He was a Police Officer.

He was introduced by his name, which was always followed by "He's a police officer."
He wanted to go home after work but he ended up on life-support instead
"He was a Police Officer who was murdered in cold blood." will always follow his name now.
He was a Police Officer.

HE WAS A POLICE OFFICER!!!

His life was taken from him.

Why?



Kelly G.
05/04/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment