Welcome to my humble blog........

I came across this site because Viv told me about a friend's "must see" Blog - which I finally found because it's 'dot' not "@" blogspot.com.

I somehow ended up with my own Blog but I had no idea what the heck to do said Blog. I decided on it's original content whilst chatting with a guy I met online who I called The Lounge Singer. He thought I was funny and suggested that I write my witticisms down.

It started out with me pecking away at the keyboard for the sake of posterity. Eventually, it took on a new life and it morphed into a Blog of my online dating experiences.

I hope you enjoy alittlebrowndog

NOTE: Should you find yourself the subject of one of my essays, don't get all jerked up. Stand up, smile and be proud that you made such an impression on me - because it's not easy.

Hugs!!!!!


Saturday, August 17, 2019

What I've Learned

1. Anger ages people
2. Hate is a terrible word.
3. Getting older doesn't mean getting old.
4. It's a waste of money to color my hair, especially when I have less than 10 white hairs.
5. Curly hair is gorgeous. Why was I fighting it?
6. Attitude is everything.
7. You don't have to be young and skinny to be sexy as hell.
8. I'm fortunate that my parents taught me about perseverance.
9. Working for what you have isn't always easy but worth the effort.
10. You can't always get what you want.
11.  Dorothy was right, "There's no place like Home."
12. Bad relationships have always given me something good to take away.
13. The world won't end if you have dishes in the sink.
14. Value health because one day it may change.
15. Naps are awesome.
16. Crying is helpful.
17. Laughter is important.
18. A sense of humor will keep you from losing your mind.
19. No one understands chronic pain because they can't see it.
20. Fatigue isn't just being tired.
21. Music calms the savage beast - (from Bugs Bunny).
22. Never refuse a treat or gift from a child.
23. It's ok to be "The Crazy Aunt".  Everyone has one.

No comments:

Post a Comment